Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Still waiting...

For any of you who might be wondering...sigh...today is the first day of Week 38 of my pregnancy. According to everything I've read, if I go into labor today, they will not attempt to stop labor and will consider Baby full-term.

Which is all good! Except, we're still waiting...sigh...and I'm not really all that great at waiting.

So, I'm frustrated--first by things that I want to get done around the house (but my belly is stopping me or slowing me from doing) and secondly by having to wait. But I know that at the very worst, I have 28 days to go, and most likely FAR less than that.

And I'm reminded that the Old Testament and New Testament are full of the same command: Wait upon the Lord.

Sigh...okay...I get it, Father!

1 comment:

fAiThFuL cHiCk said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I prayed for you this evening.

Faithful Chick