Saturday, March 1, 2008

The promise of a new day

February is not going down in my book as one of the greatest months of my life. It has been filled with many tumultuous ups and downs, and I could hardly wait to see it end. But it did....finally!

And this morning, when I got up and out of bed...March was here and the sun was out and shining down on us. After a record-setting winter, repeated illnesses for me and my family, and far too many days that were gray in some shape or another, today with its sunshine and "comfortable" temperatures in the mid-40s is such a promise!

So, I'm going to go play (or at least shop...we're going to have family pictures taken tomorrow and we need coordinated shirts for that) and enjoy this promise. See you guys tomorrow...if it doesn't rain. *winks*

No comments: